Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Has anyone been working on a Philadelphia Project?

I've have these models sitting on my hard drive since my Fly!II days (see attachment), and was thinking of putting a Philadelphia package together once the PMDG737NG is finished.Anyone know a good source of philadelphia Satellite imagery? Has anyone else been working on Phily?VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gif

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Simpit

I don't know if there is anyone else doing anything, but there is a source for 10m SPOT data here: http://www.pasda.psu.edu/spot/index.shtmlI would be interested in having scenery going across to the Reading area, since I live and work between Reading and Philly...!Hmmm... just looked at the file covering the downtown area.... I'm not too impressed with the quality...Derek

This thread seems to have been a sleep for awhile. Any news on this I wish I had an idea of how to do scenery but I have no talent for this type of thing. It would be great to see the new stadiums and the Battleship New Jersey in Camden and the mothballed ships in the Navy Yard. Quite alot around the cities waterfront that would look great.Andrew