Sign in to follow this  
bob.bernstein

Trying to remove VOR scenery fromrunway at Trivandrum (...

Please could somebody give me a hand as I have tried everything I know to get the VOR beacon at Trivandrum (India)removed from the middle of the runway where it has been placed in error.I have tried manual excludes in the scenery cfg but they do not seem to work and I can't compile a bgl as I am unable to get any of them to work for me in winXP.Any chance one of you guys could compile a bgl and upload the fix to the file library or post it here. I know lots of people have not flown here but I have had a holiday in the area and flown to and from this airport a few times so I like to go there quite often and at the moment landing is a bit tough!!!!Thanks for the help Jonathan

Jonathan, here is a file that works. unzip it and put it in one of your addon scenery folders, ABOVE the default in the scenery library menu.Bob

Bob,Fantastic. Thanks very much for your help. Have you got any good tips about which compilers to use and ones which work easily with xp I tried scasm and although it seemed to load would not let me us it because of "command parameters"??Thanks again.Jonathan

I have never had problems with SCASM here (also using XP). How did you try to use SCASM? Just go to the command prompt and type "scasm myfile.sca" and the BGL will be made for you.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

ur very welcome..re scasm...it does work for me with no limitations. Download the latest version from www.scasm.deThis file I included was compiled with scasm.Bob Bernstein