Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Airport for windows fs9 directories??

Ok Anyone have thier airport program compiling the sceneries to fs9 correctly? Maybe you could post how you have it set up, worked like a champ in 2002 but i cant seem to make it do things right in fs9. I have reset the default directories to fs9 ones, but nothing is getting put where it belongs, and I get error messages saying the FS2002 directories dont exist..no kidding its uninstalled. This shows even after i edited all the default bgl/scenery directory locations in the preferences screen.Hornit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have the latest version of Airport- 2.95? It has an entry in options to recognize FS2004. Due to other computer problems, I have recently gone through the reinstallation of Airport so have seen this recently.

Anyone else have any ideas? DO i have to upgrade?? this build works great and I had NO problems with it in 2002. Also will my sceneries work with the newer builds??? I hate the fact that earlier versions dont always work with new builds. Im using build 157Hornit

I am finding it kind of hard to believe that no one has this working in FS 2004, come on guys? I really need some help.Hornit