Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Hong Kong

Guys, after having just returned last weds from 10 days in Hong Kong and South China, I was so pleased to see Thomas Kwongs FS9 version of his excellent VHHH airport scenery!Immediately I fired it up and took the nickel tour around Kowloon and HK Island and the airport. Thomas's work is fabulous as usual, but I was totally struck by some things that are missing in Hong Kong that I hope one of you talented folks might consider fixing. (I dont know how.)1. Hong Kong is the worlds busiest seaport. Yet there are no ships in Victoria harbour! 2. The Hong Kong International Terminal and Modern Terminals, the major container ports are both missing, even though these two facilities dominate the scenery as you take the car ride from VHHH to Kowloon over the bridge. The 12 million square foot multi-story warehouse located there is also the worlds largest building of its type. Used to be the Sealand complex there.3. No apartment hirise buildings on the HK peaks. 4. While the Kai Tak Airport is closed, shouldnt the old checkerboard still be on the hill?5. Needs a new landclass file. HK is much, much greener than what is provided my MS.In any case, Thomas's work is great. The ships alone would help this scenery, but the rest would make it perfect.ThanksEric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!