Sign in to follow this  
Guest luissa

Custom Ground-Textures appear grey in FS9

Hello,After a long time again I tried to create my own photorealistic ground scenery. This time only for a small area. The problem I've got now is, that the textues compiled be resample.exe are grey.The worring about it is that the textures itself in a picture viewer look fine but FS9 shows them grey.My inf-file looks like this:;; Hamburg.inf;[Destination] DestDir = "." DestBaseFileName = "hamburg" BuildSeasons = 1 UseSourceDimensions = 1[source] Type = Custom SourceDir = "." SourceFile = "niagara_falls.bmp" Lat = 53.580321656000 Lon = 9.902344088000 NumOfCellsPerLine = 768 NumOfLines = 1024 CellXdimensionDeg = 0.000047540570 CellYdimensionDeg = 0.000028170072I was using the Niagara texture from the SDK for testing purposes but that didn't solve the problem.Thx for helpSasahttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/53650.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I never got the BuildSeasons to work properly. When I need to create sets of textures for all the seasons I run the resampler often, once for each season, and then I rename the produced phototiles to ...Su ..Sp ..Fa and so one.Regarding your picture it looks like the texture is not present (available for FS). Check the folder where you placed the textures. Also check the Season of the Year and make sure that you have the required sufixed textures.Regards, Luis