Sign in to follow this  
KennyG

FSD Commander - am I the only one?

Did someone actually say that they don't have $350,000, so they DEMAND that a $15.00 add-on be perfect???I MUST BE DRUNK OR SOMETHING.....I'm sure if you gave Steve and the boys $350 grand they'd be happy to make you a sound patch. The issue should be whether it's worth 15 bucks.Go buy Sky Ranch or some other sorry excuse for fs2002 ac and then say the overall package of the FSD Commander isn't awesome value.Geez....but I must say that I don't like the trend toward it being negative to discuss payware someplace other than the payware group's website. I've been doing this since BBS days and forums like this are exactly and only for the sharing of flight sim info between interested parties. What the heck is this place if we can't discuss the pros and cons of products we buy??

The Commander and everything else FSD has done is at the top of my list of really really good aircraft for MSFS. I always make it a point to verify that I have the latest version and the latest patches so I haven't seen anything funny with these creations that I wouldn't tolerate. My opinion, for what it's worth.

Sorry but the Airbus has two major problems let after latest patch. There are no click-spots to toggle the panels an when it gets to descent mode all virtual passengers would fear to death cause of the steep death dive of around 4000 fpm and more.when and if that stuff (and some other I didnt find as bugs) will be fixed, it'll be one of the best airliner aircraft for FS2k2.

Guest Phoenix

Well I see your information is wrong as usual. The click spots have been on the user edits pages for 2 weeks and the descent problem continues to be a problem only if you don't properly program the FMS or so say 3 real world Airbus captains. Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Dear Sir Kirkland,is Blackfire totaly wrong? As far as I can see You dont support the click-spots in your panel. That someone else has made a solution for free is another thing. PSS doesnt include the hidden click-spots in the panel, is that right? I as well have the airbus. Ah, what about that these user edited hidden click-spots doesnt work after your final panel patch? Sir, please tell me what I am doing wrong - how to get it working again.Blackfire is not the only one who appears to dicovered the problem of the death dive descent. If it is absolutly a wrong pilot programmed MCDU (FMC), please tell us how to do it the right way. And tell us please why someone of your PSS team wrote in your own forum that you are tweaking the air file because of these death dive descent. If it is just a pilot error, it shouldnt be nessesary to tweak the air file.Well, your message here appears to be just for brand-mark blackfire being a ever wrong posting guy. Else you would be so kind to be somewhat more detailed in your reply.LL&PArne

There are only two aircraft which I use with the FS2002 and those are the Commander 115 and the Fal50.Lets get back to flying and enjoy.Kenny G.

Guest Phoenix

Arne whenever we post to the User Edits page we are in effect supporting this. The panel changes will not effect this change. As for the other issue I do not know how to tell you to avoid it as I cannot tell what is being entered wrong. What I can suggest is that you fly the tutorials and see if you have the problem. We are tweaking the air file to deal with the stall issue not a death dive. And I suggest the proper place to post the question is in the PSS forum not in the MSFS forum. I look forward to seeing you there.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

>Hi David, >>Thanks for finally realizing what we had suspected. The >fact that you didn't have a patch. I would suggest in the >future doing proper research prior to hitting the post >button. Getting a little cold in here. It turns out that he bought it recently and didn't need the patch, maybe you owe David an apology, since you feel he owes FSD an apology.

Dir Sir Kirkland,you already saw me in your own forum.SeeyaArne