Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeW

help required

Guest robl

Hello and thanks in advance for any assistance.The problem is I have downloaded some addon scenery which I can see but the area and associated objects all appear white. Any ideasregards Rob

Guest robl

Would the textures go in the addon texture fold or fs9 texture folderand do you know anything about nova gold

I make a scenery folder and a texture folder for ever addon separate from my fs installation. textures go into texturesdon't know about nova gold, besides what it is.

:-wave Hi robi,nova gold are textures belonging to the nova family of scenrey design programs.If you are using scenery by other designers,they should have advised you about these textures.You can go to fsnova dot com.and download the novagold textures as well as others. good luck ,

Guest JoeW

You might also try to find Trees_v3.zip by Garresh Grey. That may be whats missing. I include a note in all my scenery now that you must have this installed.trees_0.bgl should be installed in either the FS9sceneryBASEscenert folder or the FS9sceneryworldscenery. Textures should be installed in the FS9texture folder.Joe W.