Sign in to follow this  

the slide show at Charles DeGaulle (Paris)

has anyone developed a scenery work around to fix this well documented bug in FS2002. I tried an approach yesterday in a 757, but at 1 fps...it was not possible. Thanks, as always!Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sherman,If I remember rightly installing later versions of FSUIPC will sort this problem for you.Keith Cocker

thanks keith, but I am already using the latest, as far as I know...2.85. I have received some other advice when I posted the same question at flightsim...the prob could be AI, and/or turbulence. It was suggested I disable turbulence in fsuipc

>>has anyone developed a scenery work around to fix this well >documented bug in FS2002. I tried an approach yesterday in a >757, but at 1 fps...it was not possible. Thanks, as always! >>Sherman Kaplan >Highland Park IL I read on a graphics website that that "bug" has nothing to do with FS2002. Its part of the Nvidia design.

I may have misread what the guy wqrote. By slide show he means i frame at at time very low frame rates. I was thinking he meant that occurence when you get echoed images and it looks a little psychedelic.