Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet

FSD and 2D view and taxi and landing lights...

Hi!Does anyone know if and when FSD will add the ability to see taxi and landing lights in the 2D view mode?I tried to post a message on the FSD forum but was unable to login and post. SRI.Great airplanes by the way!BobP:)

Hi Bob,I believe this is a MSFT issue. It may only be with aircraft that are not made in GMAX, but I am not 100% sure. Just from memory.Have you tried a search in this forum using the words landing lights.It's another feature that MSFT chose not to implement.. :-lolRegards,Joe :-waveEdit:To further annoy... ;-) :-lol;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 ;(8 End Edit:http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Am I the only one annoyed by all these damn smiley faces??? ;-) LOL

Guest PhilC

I'm just a FSD beta tester so I shouldn't speak for the design team but I believe that landing/taxi lights in 2D mode would require the airplane to be designed with GMAX unless M$ decides to let go of any dark secrets. :-)The FSD team is working on new craft now that are being designed with GMAX (which are looking awesome by the way). I understand that there are no plans to redesign the Commander, Super Cub or Cheyenne in GMAX... but who knows. They are all still awesome planes!

Thanks Phil and Joe!Well..... poohey :). It is a neat feature on my Posky/PIC767 and the new Dreamfleet Archer III. I appreciate the info!Thanks ... BobP :)

Guest Jet

Please re-design the Commander in GMAX...I'm having a great time with it and would only have an even better time in GMAX!!!