Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

TerraScene 2.1 and shape files...

Sorry that I keep revisiting this, but I'm hoping that someone will come along who can solve my problems, and maybe restating the question will find the right audience.I'm looking for *ANYONE* who is willing to help me get TerraScene 2.1 to use shape files for hydrology data for canada or anywhere else in the world for that matter. I've gotten through the digital maps wizard, but my images have no water, so I've either downloaded the wrong data, mapped the wrong subset of the data, or something else.Any help most appreciated.Best,sg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Scott,I made TS scenery for Fly II for years...but have not touched TS for almost 2 years now, so don`t count on me too much. :+ If my memory serves me right...when I first tried the Hong Kong tutorial, I got no water. The solution was to make the "background texture" in TS the same as the ocean texture. I made tons of Norwegian scenery after that, but I never tried hydrographical data, I only worked on the land side.You should take a trip to the Fly II developers forum...I`m quite confident you will find a better answer there. ;-)

>You should take a trip to the Fly II developers forum...I`m>quite confident you will find a better answer there. ;-) That's a fine idea. I've got the TS21 part down, it's getting the shape files into TS21 where I'm stuck. Thanks!sg