Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Ground2k4 configuration?

After moving to a new hardware platform, I'm reinstalling all my software. I have a question about G2K4, which might also extend to other utilites.I installed G2K4 by installing V5.1, and the V5.4 (which is the main exe only). I'm assuming this is the correct method.My real question though is with the included utilities:BGLC -- this is (should be) the FS2002 BGLC compiler of 6/4/02?ResampleV11 -- this is the FS2000 terrain resample V1.0.0.1 of 5/1/00?Resample -- this is the FS2002 custom terrain resample V1.0.0.2 of 6/28/02 (assume this is the same as the ver dated 6/4/02 in G2K4)?Note: There is no purpose to FS2004 terrain resample V1.0.0.4, correct?TDFheaders/marcros -- Should this be from the tdfmacros.zip that has files dated headers 12/17/03 and macros 5/22/04 or the ones from G2K4?Note that G2K patch file V5.33 included new versions of the TDF files that weren't included in V5.4 and also aren't the latest version.SCASM --- should this be 2.89, or can I use 2.96 (current)? I'm trying to reduce the SCASM variants on my system.scott s..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bump :-)Not because I want to reinstall but because I'm a prospective new user :-)Hugo

FWIW, I looked at the most current (AFAIK) TDFMacros 5/04 and compared them to the previous 12/03 one and the new ones added some additional macros and appear to only change 1 (and that change appears to be an expansion of previous options) so I suspect that, at least for this file either will probably work fine.scott s..