Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Cheyenne!

I own a few payware planes....carenados Bonanza, FSD Commander,Dreamfleets 737 and Archer...all awesome. These planes fillniches I really need filled. I supplement these with the greatfreeware around plus the free offerrings from the same paywaresites.I purchased the Cheyenne tonight. Man, does that thing rock.The Kingair in FS2002 IMHO, sucked. I didnt like the paintjob and liked less the flight of this plane. Based on its3rd party support, Im not alone. However this Cheyenne fillsthat need great. great power, great VC, great paint, etc.However, I have not seen many/any skin replacements. Im surprised by that. If there are any let me know!Eric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Eric: I couldn't agree with you more. The Cheyenne is the only payware A/C I've ever bought so I can't compare with others in that class. But I find myself flying it almost exclusively. It is such a realistic experience compared to default A/C. I have not yet seen any repaints, but perhaps there will be some, or clues to some on the designers site soon. Had some crash problems early, but seem to have contained them now. Happy flying!

Hey Eric and JEH, How about some screenshot of the VC - the ones on the website didn't look that great to me. Additional shots of the the plane would help sway my decision.Thanks!Steve :-wave

Ehhh...Steve, I'd gladly make a screenshot for you if I knew how. Instruct me and I'll give it a go.Thanks,

IMO, It's at night that the Cheyenne VC panel shows what it can do. It has to be one of the best I've seen when the backlit gauges are all on.L.Adamson