Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Default Jetways Library

Dear All:Does anybody knows whether there is a FS2004 Library that includes Jetways?If the answer is Yes, what are the Hex Codes or Id to call the objects from bgl placer?Thanks.Alfredo Mendiola LoyolaLima Per

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I can't remember seeing any in the default files but there is a library available for RWY12 which has nothing but jetways. You could use rwy12 to place them, or if you read the .xml file you can find the GUIDs and could then place them using any tool. You'd just need to make sure you have the bgl copied to any system you want your jetways to appear on.Jim

All the jetways are in the blocked bgls. I had a look with your new program and found many in Dallas, Chicago, New York, etc. It is possible to extract them and use them over. There seems to be quite a variety.Best regards.Luis

I help Shez Ansari release his FS2002 jetways package (jetways.zip) for FS2004 (jetways2.zip). The RWY12 package contains some of the jetways2.zip package but limits you to only one color of jetway. If you want more than one color jetway, download, install the jetways2.zip package by following the help file.W. Sieffert