Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Question about Ground2k4 and bmp image calibration

Hi everyone,I've read the Ground2k4 tutorial but I meet some troubles when I have to enter the North-West and South-East coordinates on the bmp image (if you prefer, the coordinates of the area I want to correct/change with Ground2k4).Please could you tell me how you do to get the North-West and South-East coordinates in FS2004 ? As for me, I only get the coordinates of my aircraft location (symbolized by a red cross with the combination Ctrl+s) and I read them thanks to TDFCalc but do I have to move to North-West and South-East in FS2004 to get the two coordinates ?Please could you explain me in a few lines ?Thank you. ;-)Damien - LFQQ.http://damiendelille.free.fr/Cliparts/Avion.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Salut Damien,Yes, of course, you must slew to the precise location of the Northwest and Southeast points in order to read the coordinates.I use Dick Ludowise's CellGrid to place a visible grid in Flight Simulator, then slew to the corners of the grid that I want. The screenshot is cropped to the exact corners, and often I also resize the image so that each quadrant is exactly 256 x 256 pixels - this will give very exact placement in Ground2K4.Best regards.Luis