Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

Text Captions in FS2000

I'm a Hearing-impaired guy, and I highly prefer using the text captions in lessons, adventures, etc. In the beginner's adventures, the carrier landing one, I've tried everything, including Ctrl+Y as the briefing states (in the beginning brief) to activate the scrolling text captions so I can follow the landing officer's orders and land on the carrier. They never appear. Does anyone have any idea what to do here? The scrolling text shows up in the lessons ok, but I need something to work with here, or I might as well jump out without a parachute. HELP!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Finally got the Captions to work... during the carrier adventure, the text begins scrolling fine. When it reaches "wind is d"... just that, d and doesn't finish the word. Does anyone have the complete text written up someplace for every adventure and lesson in FS2K?

I guess this forum is not as friendly or helpful as it claims. I'm off elsewhere. :-mad

I would help you but Ive already forgotten all about fs2000. Fs2002 is much better and all ATC instructions can be made to appear on the screen written so its hearing impaired friendly I guess :-) Andrew