Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Simple question - Does Flightmax work on Vatsim?

Does the weather display reflect Vatsim weather?Does the TCAS display other planes while flying on Vatsim?Thanks,Steve :-waveP.S. Oh, what about FSMeteo? Is that fixed yet? Guess it wasn't just a simple question *:-*

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

(Vatsim ignorant)>P.S. Oh, what about FSMeteo? Is that fixed yet? It's still being worked on. There is an interim update available that adds the much needed ability to resize it to suit. (note: the update caused me some heartache initally, which turned out to be operator error to a point. But I was seriously impressed with the speed and helpfulness of the Flightmax folks when I emailed them about it!!)

Not yet to your first 2 questions.Once the network support feature is available I would *think* that FSFlightMax will be able to use data from VATSIM, in fact I think support for SB was one of the options in the poll.VATSIM weather *may* show once support for Meteo is working but I guess that depends on if VATSIM weather gets to FS the same way Meteo weather does.To be honest personally I am not that bothered about TCAS for VATSIM in FSFlightMax because you have a TCAS screen in SB, also VATSIM weather is no big deal for me as long as Meteo support happens, I tend to use that even on line.Although the weather radar is 'interesting' it does only show rain & lightning, it does not show those thumping big Nimbus clouds that casue so much turbulance :-)