Sign in to follow this  
scott967

ScengenX Import

Guest Patrick 120

Well i have scanned the folders here and nothing relates to my question which is thus: When i import the default bgl.file or the API fle i only get the Taxiway markers no rwy or beacons or buildings or windsocks etc. Should i not get the rwy?i have tried the AFCAD import but tends to takeover the XML,i just want to imort the default scenery including runways to add another runway and scenery via xml,or do i just be content with the airport center and creat my own runways for the default,probaly a simple answer,nonetheless i would be interested,thanks Patrick.:)

You might get a more detailed response on the Airport for Windows forum at flightsim.comThe problem with importing compiled *.bgl is that the file must be decompiled for importing purposes. Since decompilers are reverse engineering efforts, you will find many parts of the import file are missing.W. Sieffert

My experience is that it worked in build 49, but is broken in build 50. It appears to have been fixed in build 51.scott s..