Sign in to follow this  
Guest emdecom

How to check FS9 model texture file

Is there any utility to check FS2004 library object model (.mdl) texture file?TIAMardley

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

MDL Tweaker from Arno Gerretsen (www.scenerydesign.org) will do this as will Library Object Manager (www.scruffyduck.plus.com) If you want to do it for a single mdl file, or just a few, then MDL Tweaker is your best bet. If you want to know what textures are used by whole libraries or all your object libraries then you might want to look at Library Object Manager. I have just released a new version this week

>MDL Tweaker from Arno Gerretsen (www.scenerydesign.org) will>do this as will Library Object Manager>(www.scruffyduck.plus.com) If you want to do it for a single>mdl file, or just a few, then MDL Tweaker is your best bet. >If you want to know what textures are used by whole libraries>or all your object libraries then you might want to look at>Library Object Manager. I have just released a new version>this week>>Thanks for the info...I'll get these two utilities. By the way I already have your LOM. Thanks,Mardley.