Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

Looking for listing of runway textures

I am having difficulty with the oil_treated runway texture not showing. The runway textures themselves are numbered runway 1 through 9 in .r8 files, runway 10 through 27 then they jump to 64 through 68. Does anyone have a listing of what those numbers refer to in reference to what the SDK and AFCAD lists ie asphalt, gravel, concrete, oil_treated, etc?I have searched several forums as well as google searched only to come up blank. Lee Swordy had to have access to some listing because AFCAD allows selection based on names, those names have to have an association with the numbered files in the textures folder.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I never found a listing for which numbered set goes with which named runway texture but I did track down the missing texture. Oil_treated is runway16. I have no idea how it got deleted from my computer but a comparison of my laptop to my desktop showed the missing set and once replaced Captain Keith's adventure set now has a runway texture showing on Suenos Perdidos. Thanks to those that read and a special thanks to anyone that actually tried to look for a listing.