Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Taxiway Signs Programs, and some Help Please.

Hi,I have quite content for a long time, but I have come to the point where I would like to be able to add some taxiway signs to some of the standard FS9 airports, I have adjusted some of the airports using AFCAD, but I would now like to add some of these signs to go with the taxiway designations I have made in AFCAD.I just don't know what program to use, there seems to be about three good freeware ones, but I am looking for some help if I can.I like in the UK, and it would be fantastic if someone could help me get started on this, especially if we got together on a MSN voice session.the read me's are fine, but I have found that they sometimes require you to have a certain amount of knowledge in the first place about scenery design, and I have none.I have taught people to use the FMC's and FMCG's on various aircraft, and other things in FS, but this is something that I just seem to have a mental block in.thanks in advance.PS I am not looking for a babysitter, just someone to get me started.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!