Sign in to follow this  
Guest jp_langer

Adding objects on an airport

Guest jp_langer

Hello,I am new in scenery design and don't want to go deep in it, my specialty beeing gauges and panels.But I would like to add objects like static aircrafts, a little building eventually to enhance some defaults airports or airfields where I usually fly. Is there an easy program to create bgl using for instance existing AI aircrafts (model and texture) and place them on these airports ?I am looking for a program that has not to run with FS, but only creating light scenery addons.Thanks for any adviceJean-Pierre

When you say not to run with FS do you mean a program which does not use the aircraft position to place objects, or are you referring to EZ-Scenery when you are working inside FS?

Salut Jean-Pierre,Please try Library Object Manager with Scenery Maker by Jon Masterson (in the Avsim library).The only way to place AI aircraft is with TTools by Lee Swordy - simply create a flight plan where the airplane is parked most of the time.Amiti

Guest jp_langer

When I say "not running with FS", I mean that the program has not to be running at the same time than FS to display the plane in FS when you fly (I think Rwy12 must run when FS runs). Sure, both programs must run together to place the object. But what I am looking for is a program making a static plane bgl which I can add like any other scenery. I want a program to create not to fly with.Jean-Pierre

Guest jp_langer

Bonsoir Luis,Bonne id