Sign in to follow this  
Snaker1

Water runway help

I am having trouble redesigning a stock airport file.When taking off from KDYT, a float plane airport in Duluth, MN, there are taxi/runway markers in the water (I am using Ultimate Terrain and FS Genesis mesh which may be the cause). I have tried removing these runways, moving them, changing their elevation, deleting the nodes, and deleting the taxi lines using AFCAD2 and I cannot get the markers to disappear.I am restarting FS9 eachtime I save my modified AFCAD file and they are still there. Are there any suggestions on how to deal with this ? I don't understand why the signs would still be there when I have deleted both runways.Any help is appreciated.Thanks -Blake

Hi Blake,You might have to use a XML Exclude to get rid of all default objects.I suggest you make an exclude file with the help of Paavo Pihelgas execbuiderV2.zip which you can find in the AVSIM library.Best,Bjorn

That worked perfectly! I was just using ExBuilder earlier in the day and it did not even cross my mind to use it for this.Thanks Bjorn!!!!