Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Help! Need some AFCAD and scenery files

Guest kshawnz

Hi there,I am after some scenery files for the Oceania region. The three I would like the most are for Lord Howe Island, the Chatham Islands and McMurdo Station in Antarctica, the Pegasus Field. I also would like to find some airport scenery/AFCADs for these airports as well as they do not really have much to them apart from a runway.I have spent a good few days looking around on the net for these files and have had not luck as yet.Any help would be much appreciated. I am looking for both FS2004 and FSX.Thanks,Karl

There was some McMurdo scenery for FS2k/2k2 but I don't recall anything for FS9/FSX. I played around a little with it, but while you can use polar stereo projection to do work on it, once you try to reproject things to Geo for FS9/FSX, things get nasty due to the distortions. If any one has any ideas how best to do design in polar regions I would be interested.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/167225.jpgscott s..