Sign in to follow this  

Whats your favorite Airplane Manager?

With so many planes, I need a good program to manage them, and get rid of duplicates/ones I dont useWhat is your favorite freeware Aircraft manager program?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use JAB2000, and trick it into thinking it's working with fs2000, when it is actually working with fs2002. (Only problem now, is finding it, as it is not readily available.Darrell

It can be downloaded here-----http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/04fs/fltsim.htm

I use Hangar Manager - http://www3.sympatico.ca/hangarmanager . It is shareware, but will handle a limited # of planes in the non-registered mode.I have received excellent support thus far; this is one of my favorite FS add-ons.Most freeware aircraft I have downloaded come in a Zip file arrangement that HM understands... but it will not handle all aircraft installation types. E.g., it doesn't handle multiple configurations of the same airplane (e.g. color) - you have to choose one of them. Also, some payware aircraft won't work correctly due to their installers and/or registration techniques, but I suspect that any aftermarket a/c manager will have similar issues. Give it a shot, and see what you think.Dave Blevins

Personally, I do it all manually...then I know what's what and what's where! Good way to learn how it all fits together like a puzzle... aliases and all that.John-PaulToronto