Sign in to follow this  
GaryGB

Lago

Don't know if this is the correct forum for my question but here it goes:Does anyone know if Lago is still in business? I recently purchased FSE 2004 and I am looking forward to creating awesome FS2004 sceneries. Only problem is, Lago is AWOL. They haven't sent a reg. code and I'm beginning to wonder about this company. I've sent emails to Lago and Videogames.it(merchant) but no luck.Any feedback or suggestions is appreciated.Fausto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello:Lago is still in business, but very slow in response times via www.lagosim.comAlthough Lago had the presence of mind to gather some good developers in the past, they have failed to keep up with purchase transaction and technical support requests in recent years.I would suggest making purchases through other vendors such as SimMarket in the future.Only persistence will work for you over time with Lago, until they either get a clue... or fade away entirely!Don't let it be a reflection on the products they marketed which were developed by some very talented people, most of whom have had to move on to other ventures; FSE is still a great program, although you may find best use from its sound and animation placement features.However, a much larger freely distributable base of FS9 and FSX compatible placeable scenery objects in standard FS library formats are available to work with using a comparable real-time preview in Abacus' (FS9) EZ-Scenery or Flight1's (FS9/FSX) Instant Scenery by the same author Konstantin Kukushkin.Hope this helps! :-) GaryGB