Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A compiling problem about FSX planner ..........

Hello everyone:I just used FS planner to modify the .bgl file ,but failed to compile it like this:*******************************************************************Parsing document: Chiayi Aero RCKU.xmlINTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2031: Failed element parse INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:ERROR: ERROR: ERROR: ERROR: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2031: Failed element parse INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2032: XML Parse Error! Element tree follows:*********************************************************************I didn't know what does it mean.Can anybody help me?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What it means is that you are using the SDK version that comes with the deluxe DVD. FSX Planner uses BglComp to compile airports. The version from the DVD does not work if there are boundary or blast fences at the airport. You need to update the SDK to a newer version. If you have the FSX Acceleration Pack then run the SDK installer from the DVD. If not then go to www.fsinsider.com and get the SDK update that matches the version of FSX you are running (SP1a or SP2).