Sign in to follow this  
Opa

VTBS Traffic in fs 9

Hi People,Downloaded VTBS from SIamavsim - of course traffic goes to VTBD. PLease can somebody tell me how to trasnfer AI ther ? I have My Traffic 2006.I needed explained step by step for dummies as i am really not a PC connoseur.Thanks MArek fromk LOWW

Hello Marek,Perhaps the easiest way is to get TTools (Traffic Tools) by Lee Swordy - it is available in the Avsim library.It is a compiler/decompiler for traffic files. When you decompile, you get text files that define the aircraft, airports, and routes. Then, just use the Notepad Replace function to change VTBD to VTBS and recompile the file.If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.Best regards.Luis

>Hi People,>>Downloaded VTBS from SIamavsim - of course traffic goes to>VTBD. PLease can somebody tell me how to trasnfer AI ther ? I>have My Traffic 2006.>>I needed explained step by step for dummies as i am really not>a PC connoseur.>>Thanks MArek fromk LOWWAlthough I am not familar with My Traffic 2006, the procedure used with any other traffic package should work.Most traffic packages will place a readily identifiable Traffic file in your Scenery / World / scenery folder. You can start by looking there and seeing if there is one which may have My Traffic as part of the name.Then using the Traffic Tools program by Lee Swordy (free everywhere) you would need to decompile that traffic file.That will give you three txt files:Aiports XXXX .txtAircraft XXXX .txtFlightplans XXXX .txtThe actual names will be dependent upon what the traffic file name was.You would then open the Flightplans txt file with Notepad or if the file is quite large, use Wordpad and use the Search and Replace function to change all instances of VTBT to VTBS.Then just recompile the files using Traffic Tools and you should be good to go.Hope this helps.

Hi Downloaded the TTtols,when i open it i cant upload any file - ther are 2 blank squares (source files and FS2004 files) but i cant do anything with the programplease help marek

>Hi Downloaded the TTtols,>>when i open it i cant upload any file - ther are 2 blank>squares (source files and FS2004 files) but i cant do anything>with the program>>please help marekDid your read the instructions? It is named ReadMe.htm and should be in the same folder along with the TT executable (exe) file.The instructions are very comprehensive and will explain exactly how the program works.