Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott967

airport reference

I am doing a project and would like to verify some of the airport information with actual data. I am finding some parameters hard to find, such as: tower lat/long, fuel type availability, runway heading, runway width, and altitude of object for ILS. I would also like a diagram of the airport layout including taxiways to compare layouts. The airports I'm looking at are Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto/City Center Airport, and Toronto Downsview Airport. Does anyone know where I can find this data? Or does anyone know of any good airport data reference sites?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If the country follows ICAO format, you can often find a link to the "aeronautical information publication" or AIP. Section 2 is "aerodromes". Canada isn't too online friendly. They want to sell you the information. However, there is a vatsim member site with much of the required data available (though a couple years old):http://bathursted.ccnb.nb.ca/vatcan/fir/edmonton/charts.cfmget the Canada Flight Supplementscott s..