Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

OK Folks

Hi there,I'm probably one of only a few still using the Trafficdatabase SDK from MS to create my AI flight plans. I now have a problem, I'm starting to make realistic flight plans for EGKK using the PAI aircraft, but once I input the flight plans, and compile the data, I get no aircraft in FS for the specified flight times. Also in the stats director, the files produced show no aircraft activity. If anyone understands what I've just said :-lol could you throw me a fw pointers.Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For the first problem you mention, I do not believe anyone can help you without seeing your plans."Also in the stats director, the files produced show no aircraft activity."This is easy: The Stats folder contains information about the automatically generated traffic only, not the user defined. I assume that you have not enabled automatic generation of traffic, hence nothing in the Stats.Stamatis

Thanks for help about the stats directory. I was beginning to wonder if it only showed autorouted aircaft.Thanks again