Sign in to follow this  
teropa

RW problem

Hi!I'm looking for some OLDER versions of Roger Wilco software, that HAVE a feature of sending empty UDP packets to the net.I need this (currently absent) feature, because my ISP's FIREWALL blocks receiving packets (unable to receive), and some older versions of RW kept the "channel" artificially open by sending these packets.Help is appreciated!!regards,Tero

PPL(A)

A temporary solution is to key your mike every so often (maybe every minute?) to keep it open.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Hi!I've done just that, and frankly, it's starting to get to my nerves. It's not nice to send an empty "squeek" every minute. I bet the ATCs have wondered about them already. Besides, it's annoying to have to do that...But, as a temporary solution like you said... it works :).

PPL(A)