Sign in to follow this  
raynuss

Can any FlightPlan Editing Program do this? AI Mover et

Hi, I was wondering if any of the Flight Plan edditing software available now like YRoute and/or AI Mover etc. do this for me:I have the flightplan.txt with 1000's of flights like most of you, a lot of them are "real-world" so therefore they would have the airplane go from "a" to "b" and back to "a" and sit there for the next 24hrs ("a" to "b" and back to "a" plan might only take say 3hrs) so what I would like to do is to make that flight repeat (in this case) every 4hrs instead of having the aircraft sit there till the next day.Ofcourse it would make the flight not to be "real-world" like but I don't care about this, just want them to fly all over all the time :-)I know not all plans are like that but the majority fo them are.Doing it by hand with excell or notepad whatever would take forever...Thanks fo any info.Andy

If you use AI Traffic Mover and have it correct the flight times, it will correct "most" of the flight with long standing times. You can set the maximum time you want them to remain on the gro9und in the preferences section. Hope this helps.