Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Geof - Where's your bird at? ;)

I have been following Sonar5's thread for the last couple of days now, and saw your post that you had uploaded the plane last night. Didn't find it last night so I figured it would be here this morning. Have not seen it yet so I figured I would come to the source.Oh yeah, Sonar5 "Semper Fi" by looking at your signature! I served at Camp Pendleton '88 to '92 with a little stint over in the sandbox.Thanks,JohnnyKTUS

Hi Johnny,The mod squad has more than a few files each day to rummage through, so I'm sure when they get a chance, we'll see it in the library. :-)I was at Camp Las Pulgas on Pendleton, 11th Marines from 1984-1986, then a year in Okinawa, Japan.Semper Fi, Marine,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Thanks for the reply.I served in the Wing. Mals-39. What a life! Just like having a real job. Skipped the Okinawa (island) and served on the USS Okinawa on my westpak. That's when we went to go play over in the Gulf. Ended up getting called back to the states on emergency before we went to war, but I was there for Desert Shield. I miss it though. Every day...Semper Fi,JohnnyKTUS

Sorry-I just got home from work and have to leave again. I got an email back from avsim stating I have to document every file in the setup-this will take me a while. I'll get to it as soon as I can and hopefully it will be up-but it sounds like a few days as they are going to check the files on there end.Sorry...http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Well if we have to wait we have to wait!I am sure their reasoning for this is justifiable. For example my son has infected his machine 6 times in the last several months downloading 3rd party patches for his games (ie, mechwarrior3) and some of that hosting he does. Ugh, one more time of that boy getting a virus and I will rip his machine apart and sell it for scrap!Geof, get a program called Powerdesk explorer from wwww.ontrack.com and it will list out all the contents of a directory if this will help you get them listed any faster!Thanks, I look forward to flying your aircraft-JohnnyKTUS

Guest JeanLuc_

Also the plain and simple DOS command:DIR /S *.* > myfiles.txtfast and easy! LOL!