Sign in to follow this  

FSFlightMax Question

Hi,Everything seems to be OK with installation (and updates) and operations, but on the Wx radar display I do not get radar returns from heavy (or light) rains (even while using the test case at Guam).I can change range, the radar is sweeping, the gain is changable, tilt is operational, etc., but the display is black otherwise. Any suggestions? (I have cross-post this to the FlightMax forum)Thanks,Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My problem has been solved by John Hnidec (from the FlightMax forum). The installation of the v1.2 pre-release 1 did the trick...althogh I got a "Shareware Timeout" about 30 minutes into a flight. I will have to sort that one out.Robert>Hi, >Everything seems to be OK with installation (and updates) >and operations, but on the Wx radar display I do not get >radar returns from heavy (or light) rains (even while using >the test case at Guam). >I can change range, the radar is sweeping, the gain is >changable, tilt is operational, etc., but the display is >black otherwise. Any suggestions? (I have cross-post this to >the FlightMax forum) >>Thanks, >>Robert

Try opening up the microsoft weather setup screen and without changing anything click OK to exit. Worked for me.

>althogh I got a "Shareware Timeout" about 30 minutes into a flight