Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

Now that v.2.02 is available: a very simple question.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi folks,first of all i have to thank Mr. Lee for his quick and precious work.After that a simple question:do you think is it possible/correct decompile from FS2002 traffic.bgl and immediately recompile in FS2004 traffic030528.bgl?Will i keep all my previous FS2002 traffic (after copied all AI planes in FS2004)?Or perhaps i need some other operation?Simple question, isn't it?thanksLuigi ;-)

Guest Ideas

One of the first Problems will be that Parking will not be available (until AFCAD 2 comes out)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thanks but, is your answer YES? Should i decompile 2002 and recompile 2004 right away?Luigi ;-)

Guest Ideas

You can, but a lot of flights will not show up or they will land and disappear, or overfly their destination due to lack of parking.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you,what i needed to know was if i could achieve the entire operation using just one tool.ThanksLuigi ;-)

If you have the "@" symbol in your FS2002 traffic file and leave it in when you compile to FS2004, those flights will never land. (in Fs2002 it means to arrive on time, in FS2004 it either confuses the sim or means don't land... I took all mine out awhile back so forget what the real reasoning was *grin*)