Sign in to follow this  
CajunRon

CollectAirports doesn't work any more

I can no longer get CollectAirports.exe to find the airports in FlightSim 2004 even though they are all there. When I run it, it gives the following completion notice: Collecting FS2004 Airports ... Airport count: 0 Collection completed, created file: Airports_FS2004.txtThe file is empty. Also, a CollectAirports.ini file is created but it is empty also. I've tried using "FILE|Locate File Simulator" from the pull down menu but even though I point to the location (default directory). I still get the above results. Can anyone help me with this?

Ronnie Pertuit

Guest thos

I have got exactly the same problem. Any solutions?

Did you or the other poster, physically move the diskdrive location of FS2004 from the original installation location to another location on your computer? If so, that might be the problem.Try deleting the CollectAirports.ini file, restart CollectAirports and see if it finds your installed flight simulators. If so, try collecting the airports.I just ran this utility and it worked fine.W. Sieffert

Guest thos

FS9 has not been moved and I have only installed it the once (so far..). It is in the default location on C.I have tried deleting the .ini file. This was one of the first things I tried. I also tried forcing the location. CollectAirports reports straight away that it has found FS2004 and not FS2002, which is correct as I have never owned FS2002.I have my addons on D:/scenery/.., correctly installed in the scenery.cfg with absolute paths. Could this be the problem? How does collect airports know where to look?Various AI generators that do not use CollectAirports but make their own list seem to work OK, as does Traffic Tools itself.