Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Ttools suddenly quit on me

I have version 2.02 and I have been humming along just fine with Ttools, having done many, many ai routes with it. Last night I doubleclicked the exe file and it won't open at all. Strange. I went and re-installed a fresh exe file, and nothing.Does anyone have any idea what might cause this and how to fix it?Normally I can fix anything in FS9, but this one has me baffled, any help will be appreciated.Lee:-hmmm

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Kingair315

If its not fixed yet, you might try using RegCleaner.exe first. Download if you dont have it, load, click on TOOLS, then Registry Cleaner, and then on Do them all.... You will probably find lots of errors listed... just remove them all at once. Ive been using this program for 5 years on two computers with no problems. Each time you remove something from your computer, regardless of how you do it, it can leave entries in the registry. The computer has to search thru it over, and over, and over, and it slows it down so your computer seems to get slower, and slower over time. Sometimes it will not even find a program, because there are other entries in the registry for the same program which does not exist. Even with Norton Utilities, when I do a cleanup with it, there are still entries left it does not remove. Personally, I run this program _each_ time that I remove anything, even photos that were transferred to CD, etc. Deleting an entire folder, can then leave an entry for _each_ item that was in that folder. Even using uninstall programs will many times leave stuff in a folder, if you then delete it, the registry info is still there. If you clean the registry and it still does not work, uninstall, run regcleaner. Then reinstall it. There is a program called RegScrub, which also helps, but it does not get all orphan items that RegCleaner finds.