Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kryten

Adding FS2002 aircraft as AI planes in FS2004

Guest Kryten

Hi,I'm looking to add the RNZAF Skyhawk package for FS2002 as AI to FS2004. I have an FS2004 Skyhawk that works fine, however when I change the aircraft number over (having tested the flight, which works), the plane doesn't appear on the tarmac.The FS2002 plane is flyable, although it did give me the "do you want to disable features etc.etc." line when I started to use it. Is there something missing from the aircraft.cfg, or is this a lost cause?Cheers,Mike.

Guest Kryten

I forgot to mention - when I open the aircraft using AFCAD, it doesn't report a radius? Is this critical?

From the Afcad2 help:Older add-on aircraft built before FS2002 used a different type of .mdl file which does not have the parking radius encoded. For those aircraft, Flight Simulator applies a default parking radius of 16 metres and that value can't be changed. This can result in older add-on aircraft parking in inappropriate sized spots.George

Guest Kryten

Thanks for that - couldn't find it for looking :)