Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Multiple flight plans

Guest bob

HiCould someone kindly advise me where I could obtain simple information on how to get rid of my multiple arrivals and departures of the same flight. Many thanksBob Wright

I'm afraid you haven't given much information. Are you using just the default traffic or have you added other traffic files? What is the flight which is replicated?George

Guest bob

HiI am referring to AI flightsI have Ultimate traffic and have added other AI stuff from others (PAI etc) . But I believe with the use of TTools and/or AITMv2 it is possible to automatically find all offending duplicates and click remove. My problem is knowing how to do it.Can you suggest a tutorial or a guidethanksBob Wright

Hi Bob,It seems as though AITM will do this, quote:Analyzing and optimizingThe Flightplan analyzing and optimizing features are one of the most powerful functions of AITM. You can check your plan for duplicate flights, unknown airports, incorrect Flight Levels, incorrect Flight Times (min./max. Turn-Around, depart before arrival, etc.), Aircraft not found in FS. But AITM can not only show those flights, it can also correct some of the problems. So you will get less flights you have to fix manually.Check it out at http://www.molitor-home.de/fs/aitm/default.aspGeorge

Guest bob

Hi GeorgeMany thanks for yur assistancebest regards and a happy new yearBob

Hi Bob,If you find out how to use AITM to find duplicate flightplans would you let me know how.By coincidence, I found I had a duplicate, but couldn't figure out how to get AITM to find anything, let alone duplicate plans }( As I knew it was one of my own, I searched both hard drives containing my scenery and finally found it.George

Guest bob

GeorgeAITM would appear to be good but the help section just shows what it can do but not how to do it. I'm afraid I find myself in a similar position. I have around 30 PAI etc extra to Ultimate traffic, but I cannot work out how to get them all together to do a duplicate cross check. There has to be other guides somewhere. There must also be others on this site who could help us, let us wait and see. Bob

Guest Kingair315

Believe if you use the "Timetable" tab, you can just load the airport by entering the ID, and check the list to find duplicates.Should then be able to delete the one you do not want. Be aware though, if you use the "Shuffle" feature, it can change all the times of flights. IT also may delete some flights at the same time, which are duplicates.