Sign in to follow this  
GHD

Will TTools allow me to convert KOAK into an airport landing on both 29/11 and the 27/09s?

Right now KOAK only lands and departs on the Intl runway 29/11. This means I have GA aircraft(AI and player) causing bottle necks on 29 when the smaller aircraft(including business jets) should be landing the 27/09s. Granted the business jets are supposed to depart on 29/11 but thats for noise abatement which I wont worry about in-sim.So will TTools allow for the simulataneous approachs on the two sets of runways? Will ATC automatically route the smaller traffic to the smaller 27/09s? Will I be able to set something in TTools that will designate the 27/09s for GA and smaller jets(maybe a gross weight limit)? Is there a way to make the business jets or heavier GA depart on the Intl 29/11 runways or have the option to depart on the Intl 29/11 but force them to have to land teh 27/09s?Lastly...will all this be compatible with FS Live Traffic? I like the add-on, but ATC cant handle the small AI preforming their slow approachs for the Intl runway(Nor can it handle the unbelievably slow landing roll/taxi speed to exit the runway...but thats a whol eother issue!)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The short answer is no. TTools specifies departure/destination airports not the runways in use which depend on wind direction. However, check the PAI forum where there is a tutorial on making star runways.George