Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

AFCAD question on gate numbering

Does anybody know of a way to re-assign the order of gates after completing an AFCAD when viewing them inside FS2004?For example, when I create gates 1 thru 5 they will show up in that order in FS2004 under the Runway/Starting position drop-down box like this:Gate 1 - GATE SMALLGATE 2 - GATE SMALLGATE 3 - GATE SMALLGATE 4 - GATE SMALLGATE 5 - GATE SMALLHowever, if I go back to AFCAD and have to delete, say gate 3 for some reason, and then re-insert it later, the list will now look like this:Gate 1 - GATE SMALLGATE 2 - GATE SMALLGATE 4 - GATE SMALLGATE 5 - GATE SMALLGATE 3 - GATE SMALLNow they are out of numerical order. Can get kinda confusing to the simmer when you are dealing with 80 gates.Does anybody know of a way to put them back in order either thru AFCAD or an exterior applet or editing utility? The only way I can think of is I have to start all over again by deleting all the gates and start with gate 1 again. Not a very productive idea, especially if you discover a mistake after your done!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In Afcad2, click on Lists/Parking. select the gate you wish to move and drag it to the required position.George