Sign in to follow this  
Guest EdrickV

AI Parking Program

Guest hypranet2002

Hi, a while back I used a program that tells how many gates at an airport are being used and when they will be used. But I can't remember what it's called. I've combed through Avsim and Flightsim.com but can't find it. I don't remember it being very popular - in fact, it's kind of elderly. But it was helpful.The main feature I can recall is it showing the parking spots and used times on a green wave graph. Does anyone have any idea of what it's called, or a listing of all the AI parking programs?ThanksEliot

Guest EdrickV

yRoute (a traffic editor) can give you info about how many gates will be used at a specific airport at various times throughout the day and can even give you a timetable, provided it's dealing with daily flights rather then weekly flights. (It can't calculate weekly flights into gate/timetable info but can view/edit weekly flights.) Don't think it's the program you used before, but it might help. It's not perfect, but it's what I've been using for traffic editing. http://www.spacejock.com/yRoute.htmlIf you're interested in using it for traffic editing, be aware it doesn't always save the aircraft.txt file right when dealing with custom plans where the filename is something like AircraftMine.txt. It likes to save it as Aircraft.txt and sometimes saves it in C:Documents and SettingsAircraft.txt"Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."

Guest Jos

Hi,I thought it was the program named AITM.Greetz. Jos

Guest EdrickV

Haven't used AITM enough to know what it's capabilities are, but it is another traffic editor. yRoute is good enough for me, and very simple to use aside from a couple of bugs."Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."