Sign in to follow this  
tasmanet

Touchdown Point

Guest dodger

Hi All, Can i change the touchdown point on a runway for AI aircraft using Lee.s Afcad . Thanks .

Guest robystar

Hi,I guess it should work by simply moving the (invisible)AFCAD runway forward or backward or change the length of the runway center lineIf it is just a particular aircraft thtat you want to be landing in a different spot, then you would have to make some changes in the FDE or the cfg of this aircraft.robystar

I was just about to ask the same question and havetried to change the touchdown point by moving the GlidePath point but to no avail.There must be a way as I had a plane once that landedright on the end of the runway.Also not having any luck with a 2 deg Glide Path with AIany ideas ???Tassie Devil :+

>The glideslope has no effect on the landing point.But in real airports if one put the glideslope"antenna/generator/beam/thingo" 300 meters in front of the runway "threshhold/end/where the concrete starts" the plane would land short ???Tas

"AI planes do not follow the glideslope"I am sure they will correct this in FSX :+