Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Traffic Board

Hi Guys and Gals,I hope someone in FS-land can help me before I go completely mad!.I bought Traffic Board when it was first released and kept with updates for FS2004 when it was released etc.I have just changed my computer and having trouble getting traffic board up and running and now discovered it is no longer on sale and that all lines of communication and support has been cancelled leaving me with no-one to ask for help.I'm pretty annoyed that i buy a shareware product then am left high and dry.If anyone can help please get in touch (directly would be easier for me) and I'll give you more details of the problems I'm having....Thanks in advanceAdrianadybear@btinternet.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not familiar with that particular program - at least not one by that name - however there is a freeware program named Traffic View Board, which does essentially what you have described.It is available at the Most Realistic AI site.http://www.ahhnet.com/mrai/Click on the File Library and then Tools and scroll down until you see it.Hope this helps.