Sign in to follow this  
Mace

UPS AI Flight plans?

Hello,I am having trouble finding *any* UPS flight plans for AI anywhere on the net. I find this odd considering how big UPS is! All I see is World of AI's package. But I just want the flight plans...Anyone know how to obtain a flight schedule for UPS so that I can make my own?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

UPS, and FDX, are a major problem for flight planners for two reasons.One is that by the very nature of their operations - a large percentage of their flights are unscheduled. Also the number of flights and aircraft vary by the weight/ volume of cargo to be carried.The other is that neither publishes schedules, so it takes takes a lot of detective work on flight tracking to work out the schedule.It's not odd, the bigger an airline is, the harder it is to make their schedules work with the known number of aircraft in their fleet.What I would recommend is you use the World of AI package, but no install it - just run it in the manual mode with the button checked to decompile the flight plans into a temporary folder. That gives you all the pieces.The Summer 2005 flight plans are the newest I've heard of on the web.

I did notice UPS schedules on PAI since I posted that.It is odd that none appear here or at flightsim. I mean, we have Arrow Air Cargo, a smaller cargo operator all over the net, but no UPS.Thanks for the tip. I think with any cargo operator in FS, my point of view is that "close enough" on their AI schedule is adequate.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB