Sign in to follow this  
f14driver

Error in World of AI Installer v.2.04

Guest gtavc_03

i downloaded the WoAI Installer v.2.04 for downloading AI Traffics/Aircrafts into FSX. But when i attemped to install the files, (afer i clicked the "agree" button of the policy, and i popped out a window saying error. i attached 3 pictures which is my procedure of installing the AI Traffics. Is there any solution that can help me to solve this situation? Fell free to tell me or discuss together. Many Thanks. =]p.s. I'm a FSX flyer.Jason @ VHHHWOAI.jpgWOAI2.jpgWOAI3.jpg

Hi,It's looking for the unzipping library, apparently. If you should download this separately do that (read the installer text file), otherwise you could redownload and reinstall the installer.--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

This happens bcause you took the installer.exe file outside of it's folder.Leave all files that come with the installer downlaod in the same folder and start the installer with a shortcut from the desktop.The error message is displayed since the icsharplib can't be found inside it's current location