Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

Does SIMVOV have a English WEB site?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jim,Not that I'm aware of. Are you looking for something? Can I help you?Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

JimAre you aware of language translation web sites like http://babelfish.altavista.com/ that allow you to select the language to be translated , then select enter the web site of interest, then Voila! :-)Ben

I've tried babelfish to translate simvol and unfortunately it doesn't work for me :(. I'm just lucky that many french words are close to english words. I rely on mentally translating words like "utilitaires" to "utilities". I would love an english version, though. I keep having to call my french-speaking brother to translate for me. :)Dan

Hi Dan,we have no plan to create an english version of simvol/fly site, but:- the must of the ROTW creations are also on avsim with a readme file and english version of the manuals.- we look after all posts on avsim fly forums and try to give answers.Simvol is a developers site and we have more 100 html pages: it was a too big work to convert them, and the team prefer (you too I think)to give you aircrafts, sceneries, tools, dex...We are preparing:- an ATR42, - a P51D, - one of us work on the Seneca V, - new textures, - the most of the main french airports (thanks Terramodels)We plan to translate a package of all our french airports. This week-end we open our new design simvol site and a lot of french forums for Fly and MSFS. Big work these last weeks.We have never enough time.But if a friend want to translate our pages, I promise two things:- I will edit this pages on simvol site (after control, obviously),- He will joint the simvol-ROTW team as a member.I can't do more...Ren

THANKS to everyone who responded. SIMVOL products are first class so I wanted to be sure to be able to navigate this site.Jim B