Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

Two Questions

Q1, How can I get FlyII to remember the setting for my CH PRO YOKE and RUDDER peadals?, every time I restart FLYII it seams to forget what Axis I am using and I have to set up all over again, and I dont have problems with other sims.and Q2, Can I use Roberts V88s in FlyII? if so then how.Thank you for you support everyone.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Andrew, The answer to Q2 is no. Original Fly! Aircraft cannot be used with Fly!II without major overhauling of most of the files in the epd. For Q1, the only thing I can think of is have you saved a control diagnostics after you've done your setup? I seem to recall a file containing my MS SW FFB Pro settings, though whether or not Fly!II uses this file itself I cannot answer. But just a thought, as I have no problems with my FFB joystick. Also, it might help someone else if you could provide info on your operating system (Win98/SE, WinMe, WinXP/Pro or MAC). :-) Sometimes knowing the OS makes a difference in how we find solutions.Hope this helps!Cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather