Sign in to follow this  

PMDG aircraft

hey everyone!!!i would like to ask everyone's opinion on the PMDG 777, and 757....i would like to know what the people who have these two planes are, and what they like most about them!!!i just got my new computer and got fly!II reinstalled and working wonderfully, so i was wanting to know which one i should buy, but i wanted to know what others who had them thought of the aircraft. i really love the 777, big, and advanced, but i like the 757 cuz it can get into smaller airports and so on....so please feel free to share your opinion on the two, or others which you might sugest! thanks for all the comments!!!p.s. did anyone have any problems with either one of the aircraft? (i.e. frame rates, trouble installing it, ect.)thanks again!anthony miller

cool,but is either one of them your fav? not being nosy or anything, just would like to know what you like about them. thanks for the answer though!!!!

I think I can honestly say(without getting much of an arguement) that PMDG makes some of the best add-ons I have had the pleasure of using. No problems with either one performance wise and both are a pleasure to Fly. I personally have a preference for the 757 but only because I am biased. RegardsPaul:-cool