Sign in to follow this  

Alitalia Taormina, Hold Short

She's finished now just waiting for Robert's ok to post.Pete

I've just gotten the ok from Robert at PMDG to post the Alitalia, but...Being the critical slob that I am, I've been gazing at this screenshot and comparing it to the reference photo of the 777 that I used and I've noticed subtile differences between the real Alitalia 777 and this one. Therefore she's going back into the paint shop. I need to drop the position of the windows and reduce their size a bit which means I have to redo the thickness of the green stripe and redo the angled bit at the back. I need to reduce the size of the System logo at the front, make a few changes to fuse details, add some shadowing under the horizontal stabilizer and remove some detail from the engines. I may have this done this evening when I get home, or Friday night, depending on how picky I get.The reworked Southwest 737-500 is about 75% done. Everything is in place and all I need to do is move and resize different elements of the repaint. This one should follow quickly on the heals of the Alitalia release.Pete