Sign in to follow this  

Guess what I flew today Larry A....

I took the Deb out for a nice 3 hour practice session today. Was having lunch with a friend afterwords when he got a call that an aircraft radio needed to be picked up. Want to take a ride in the Rv6?----I ended up flying her-except for the landing (tail wheel and difficult airport-I bowed out). What a sleek fighter aircraft. My friend an xwwII carrier pilot, korean war jet pilot etc.etc. said that it flys very much like a fighter aircraft-minus all the weight. He did his usual on the way back-ever flown upside down/loop etc.-whoosh.Anyway a joy to fly-you have a lot to look forward to. After the flight went to see a friend in a near by hangar-looks like he is in the same boat as your are-:-lolhttp://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guess I didn't have to guess........ too hard!! :) :) :)L.AdamsonMore inside "guts" pic. Floor/seat panels out to join wing spars. Also control linkage setup.

Guest SoarPics

Hey, Larry, I think I found your money... it's all right there in your photo :-lol Been there, done that.Looks very nice.Regards,

Hi Geof,Great pics. Congrats on the Deb. Over 2100 Downloads. :-)I was at my son's band concert last night, and was yalking with a good friend who is a 737 Driver for UAL. First thing he said was, when are we going to build a plane together. We had been talking about buying one as partners. He was looking at RV's, and all I could think of was Larry's plane and all those beautiful RV's up at Oshkosh. He was wondering Tandem or side by side, but definately tailwheel. Looks like I will have to get an endorsement.Honestly. We will most likely buy first, then build later when our kids are out of school. Who knows? Thanks for posting all those building pics, Larry and Geof. Very motivating.Regards,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

>Larry, >>What's the chances of seeing your bird? I live near Airport >2. >Quite good, when I'm around!L.Adamson

Great screenshots! the VC looks fabulous!

:-lol Now there's dry humour, and there's dry humour.......